Make a difference -- volunteer and feel great about yourself
LAVORP volunteer facilitators help victims and offenders. Volunteers also help make our communities
better places to live and work.
In addition, LAVORP volunteers obtain valuable benefits. Mediation training helps volunteers:
- Fine tune their interpersonal communication skills such as listening and speaking.
- Understand the problems and opportunities associated with conflict.
- Value different kinds of personalities.
- Identify core problems to help suggest resolutions.
- Apply negotiating techniques to problem solving.
- Develop collaborative solutions.
Without our valued volunteer facilitators, LAVORP would not be able to carry out its mission.
Professionally trained facilitators, working within a flexible schedule, derive great satisfaction from
assisting victims and offenders to work towards reconciliation and healing.
To start your volunteer opportunity, click here to learn more about our upcoming Volunteer Facilitator